Friday 22 October 2010

My Opinions.

I think my head model turned out pretty well in the end. I tried to ensure I didnt pronounce the features too much and make the model look to sharp, which I think shows in the end result. The cheeks look slightly over pronounced now though, so I would go back and change these if I had the oppotunity again.
I enjoyed creating the model, as I have always loved computer games, and have always wondered how people are created in games, and this has gives me a really good insight. I'm fairly confident I could create an entire person now if I wanted to.

As for the materials, I do like the end material applied to the model, although I prefer the material I used when I just applied it to the face near the beginning of modelling.

Overall though I am happy with the end result, but if I got the opportunity to try it again, I would definately change up a few things!

No comments:

Post a Comment